Let your Christmas Lights Shine for autism
Get ready to spread the holiday cheer like never before! This Christmas, we're shining bright for the 1 in 70 Australians on the autism spectrum.
Shine for autism is your chance to decorate your home, school, or business with enchanting Christmas lights and become a part of a community dedicated to spreading joy, understanding, and acceptance. Join us in celebrating the magic of giving and the power of community by signing up to Shine for autism - TODAY!
As a participant, you'll have your own fundraising page, making it easy to reach out to your networks for support. Additionally, you'll receive a personalised donation poster complete with a QR code, making it simple for the public to contribute to your festive lights display.
Shine for Autism goes beyond festive lights—it's about understanding. Learn how to make your Christmas celebrations autism-friendly with our resources.
Furthermore, connect with others who have signed up to Shine for autism in our IN IT for AUTISM Facebook Group and showcase your brilliant light creations.
Let's come together, one light at a time, and make this festive season truly special.
- Michelle and Patrick Ferreira just donated $40.00
- Penny just donated $50.00
- Ron Stanton just donated $104.00
- Beck & Rory just donated $20.00
- Agnes . just donated $15.00
- Tracey Hind just donated $21.10
- Lovely Gentleman (Walkthrough) just donated $22.05
- Penny just registered for Shine for autism
- Emily just donated $5.28
- Jodie just registered for Shine for autism
- Susannah Halloran just donated $52.75
- Susannah just registered for Shine for autism
- Anonymous just donated $105.50
- Kerry just registered for Shine for autism
- Diane Groves just donated $26.38
- Diane just registered for Shine for autism
- MUM 🏻 just donated $26.38
- Neurodivergmas! just created a team in Shine for autism
- Payge just registered for Shine for autism
- Tayla Pendergast just donated $26.38
How It Works
Sign up your home, business or school to Shine for autism. If you are coming together with others you can also create or join a team.
Decorate your home, business or school with festive lights and display your Shine for autism poster for easy public contributions.
Personalise your online fundraising page with photos of your festive lights and tell people why you have signed up to Shine for autism.
Share your fundraising page through social media, email, and SMS, calling for donations to support your display. Include #Shineforautism.